At Greenway Bankruptcy Law, LLC, our attorneys understand how difficult it can be to keep up with student loan payments, and we are committed to helping student loan borrowers with their financial situation. From helping borrowers to reduce their monthly student loan payments or consolidate student loans to obtaining a student loan discharge or dealing with student loan defaults, we know how to give student loan borrowers the help they need.
Our dedicated legal team is prepared to help you with any payment issues you may have over the repayment period in a number of different ways. We can help you find the lowest possible student loan repayment plans, seek discharge for your student loans, and/or seek cancellation or discharge of some or all of your loans. In addition, we are fully prepared to defend our clients against any legal action that may be taken against them as a result of student loan non-payment.
If you are struggling with student loan payments in Birmingham, the dedicated legal team at Greenway Bankruptcy Law, LLC, can help you go through all of your potential options and determine the best course of action for you. The fact of the matter is that, under federal law, there are a number of loan repayment options available to student borrowers that can substantially reduce their payment costs. However, in most cases, lenders have little reason to inform borrowers of these programs and their benefits, as they can lower the amount of money that lenders may ultimately be able to recover. A student loan lawyer at Greenway Law can help you to learn more about these programs and find out what you may qualify for.
The dedicated legal team at Greenway Bankruptcy Law, LLC, is also committed to helping student loan borrowers in Birmingham deal with the consequences of default. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with wage garnishment, tax refund intercepts, and other problems that student loan default can create, and we make it our mission to help clients get back to financial freedom as quickly and conveniently as possible. Call us today at (205) 324-4000 to speak with a qualified member of our legal team about what we can do for you and learn more about your rights and options under the law.
Don’t know if you need legal help with your student loan problems? Ask yourself these questions:
- Are debt collectors harassing you?
- Can you not afford your minimum loan payments?
- Has any legal action been taken against you for student loan default?
- Have you been threatened with legal action, wage garnishment, Social Security offsets, or other actions?
- Are you currently in default on your loans?
- Have you considered bankruptcy?
- Do you want to find out whether you may qualify for loan discharge?
If your answer to one or more of these questions is YES, please consult the rest of our website to learn more about what we may be able to do to help you out. If you are a Birmingham resident, fill out our contact page in order to have a free consultation with a qualified attorney at Greenway Bankruptcy Law, LLC If we can help, we’ll let you know and begin developing a legal strategy for your financial situation.
Call the student loan attorneys at Greenway Law today at (205) 324-4000 today to learn more about what we can do for you.
- Informing student loan borrowers about available repayment options and the benefits and drawbacks of each
- Helping borrowers get out of or avoid default on student loans
- Fighting back against debt collector harassment
- Helping borrowers qualify for and receive student loan discharges
- Providing legal representation to borrowers being sued by their creditors or the U.S. Department of Justice