Newcastle University Business School - Why Newcastle?
- Vibrant and cosmopolitan city
- Competitive cost of living
- Rich in history and culture
- Great transport links
- Surrounded by areas of natural beauty
- Friendly and safe
- Something for everyone
Newcastle is a thriving city attracting over 50, 000 students each year among its 250, 000 population, and is a top destination for students from across the globe.
It is the cosmopolitan capital at the heart of the North East of England and has earned a reputation as a vibrant and student-friendly city, thanks to significant cultural investment and the development of world-class facilities.
With an enviable reputation as the UK’s favourite city (Guardian Travel Awards 2014), Newcastle is famous for its welcoming character, and offers a competitive cost of living compared with other major cities. It’s a great place to live and study.
More information on this institution? Visit the !
Newcastle University Business School - Application
We welcome applications from students from a wide variety of backgrounds who can demonstrate motivation, ability and potential to study with us at postgraduate level.
- Review the entry requirements listed on each course page
- Check for application deadlines: There are no formal deadlines for the majority of our courses but we advise you to apply as early as possible in order to fulfil any language conditions and meet the deadline for the guaranteed accommodation (end of June). The Advanced International Management and Marketing (Dual Award) MSc/MSc course has an application deadline of 1 May 2016. You need to apply directly to the University of Groningen for this course. Visit www.rug.nl/feb/education/admissions.
- Upload your documents: As a minimum you will need to submit
- academic transcripts to confirm your degree or your progress and results to date
- copies of Degree/Diploma certificates
- certified translations (if your documents are not in English)
- if you are not from a majority English language speaking country you will need to include a copy of your English language test results e.g. IELTS
- a copy of the photograph page of your passport (international applicants only)
Newcastle University Business School - Award-winning careers support
The high quality of our degrees, a focus on developing employability skills and our strong reputation mean that we are one of the top 20 UK universities targeted by graduate employers.
Find out how you can benefit from the advice and resources offered by our dedicated Careers Adviser and the University’s award-winning Careers Service, throughout your study and for up to three years after you graduate. Find out more at: www.ncl.ac.uk/careersInstitution
Newcastle University Business School