- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- 6 month grace period after classes end for full-time programs
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
How much can I borrow?
- Up to 80% of Cost of Attendance (as provided by the school)
- Minimum loan size is $15, 000
- All loans disbursed directly to the school in accordance with tuition due dates
- Loans are available in USD If your total payments to the school exceed the amount of tuition due, the remaining amount will be disbursed directly from the school to your local bank account
What is my rate?
- 5, 25 - 8 % (fixed) over the 3-month US Libor base rate (variable). Rates are dependent on individual applicant profiles.
Are there fees?
- Fee of 2.5% of the loan amount (minimum of $500) is added to the loan amount and fully amortized.
How do I repay the loan?
- The loan is repaid in monthly payments after your grace period has ended.
- For full-time students the grace period is 6 months after classes end.
- For part-time students the grace period is 3 months after the last disbursement.
- The repayment period is either 7 or 10 years, depending on your programme and application.
- There are no fees or penalties for early repayment!
Is there a deadline to apply?
- No, but try to submit an application at least one month before the loan needs to be disbursed to your school to ensure timely disbursement.
Would you like to hear from our current students who are using Prodigy loans to fund their studies? There are quite a few in this video and you can get in touch with a few of them through our Ambassadors programme.
The below provides an example of a Prodigy loan for the MBA programme.
Loan size: $40, 000
Interest rate: 7.00% over 3-month US Libor (Libor varies over the duration of the loan. As of June 16, 2016 it is 0.65%)
Representative APR: 8.57% APR variable, factoring in all fees and the effects on compounding interest.
Fees: Administrative fee of 2.5%, or $1000. This fee will be added to the total loan amount and fully amortized for a total credit of $41000.
Duration: Repayment period of 7 years, plus the study period of 18 months and a grace period of 6 months = 108 months.