Johnson & Wales University
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit contributing private student loans to pupils enrolled at Johnson & Wales University. A counselor in your schools financial aid department can assist you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply.kick off your application for a private student loan to study at Johnson & Wales University here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2, 000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120, 000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Johnson & Wales University
Additional college expenses not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. These expenses could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. Johnson & Wales University is not a supplier of private student loans, and the information found here are not intended to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid available to students wishing to educate themselves at Johnson & Wales University. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. Private lenders may also provide private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to help pay for the financial responsibility of attending a university such as Johnson & Wales University.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and understand your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on !Tweet