College is a big investment.
But don't worry, we're here to help right through graduation!
Our low cost student loan is designed to meet your education needs.*
• Competitive interest rates
• 1% interest rate reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
• 30-day no-fee return policy allows you to cancel the loan within 30 days of disbursement without fees or interest.
• Cosigner release available after 24 consecutive on-time principal + interest payments
Although we ask that you do make a modest monthly payment while in school, full interest and principal payments are deferred until 6 months after graduation and the repayment period is up to 10 years. Borrow as little as $2, 000 or up to Cost of Attendance per academic year.
Find out more information about .
* Private student loans should be used as supplemental funding after exhausting all other sources of financial aid, including grants, scholarships, and federal student loans. Federal loans offer more attractive terms when compared to most other borrowing options, including private student loans. For more information on federal loans, visit .Getting Started
1. Go to:
2. Complete the loan application
3. Send in supporting documents
4. Get quick approval
Easy to Apply and Quick Approval
To Apply Visit or Call (888) 966-8947
(Applications for fall semester accepted after June 1, 2015)Private Student Loans
Q: Am I eligible?
A: Borrower must meet the following requirements:
• US citizen or permanent resident
• Enrolled at least half-time in an eligible school
• Meet minimum credit requirements
Q: What is the importance of a Cosigner?
A: Applying with a creditworthy cosigner is not required, however, it increases your chance of approval, and may lead to a lower rate on the loan.
Q: What are some tips to keep in mind?
A: Remember to:
• Exhaust all federal loans
• Get started early
• Only request the amount you need for the current academic period
Use our private student loan to pay for ALL qualified education expenses including tuition, books, room/board, computers and even past due tuition bills!Consolidate Your Loans
Refinance and Save on Monthly Student Loan Payments
Consolidating private student loan debt can lower your monthly payments, reduce your interest rate, and extend the payment period on your loans
Q: What is a private student loan consolidation?
A: A private student loan consolidation allows borrowers the ability to consolidate and refinance one or multiple loans into one loan at a potentially lower interest rate.
• U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Graduated from eligible school
• Steady, reliable income
Q: How much can I borrow?
A: Up to $125, 000 in undergraduate private student loan debt and up to $175, 000 in graduate private student loan debt.