Cambridge College has teamed up with American Student Assistance to help students learn more about student loans and borrowing by providing access to SALT. SALT is a game-changing new membership program that helps students and families navigate financing a higher education, successfully manage any resulting debt, and build money skills for life.
SALT gives you in-depth information on a range of financial topics without any of the mumbo-jumbo you don’t need.
- Simple online tools to track and plan your student loans
- Tips and guidance to help you make smart decisions about tricky loan stuff
- Help finding scholarships, internships, and jobs
- Deals and discounts that put more money in your pocket
- Know-how that empowers you to be money smart
All borrowers of federal student loans must participate in federally mandated exit counseling prior to graduating or dropping to less than half-time enrollment status. Exit counseling prepares you to repay your student loans. Failure to complete this exit counseling will result in the retention of your degree, diploma and access to official transcripts. If you have questions, contact the Financial Aid Office.